Contact Us

For Immediate Services

If you are in an emergency situation, dial 911 and request police assistance.


Our non-emergency contact information is:


Breaking Away, Inc.
PO Box 292
Morris, IL  60450

(815) 942-0336

For Further Information or Inquiries

Grundy County State's Attorney's Office

111 East Washington Street
Morris, IL  60450

(815) 941-3276

  • 1. File a Police Report

    Call Dispatch at (815) 942-0336 and request to file a Police Report
    * If this is an emergency, please call 911

  • 2. Get Temporary Shelter

    Once a report is filed you'll be put in touch with Breaking Away, Inc. who will place you in temporary shelter

  • 3. Connect with Social Services

    You'll be connected with Social Services whom will assist you in reclaiming your life.